What you need:
- 320g Oats
- 500g low-fat quark
- 5 Eggs
- 1,5 ts of baking powder
- 4 Apples
- 1,5 tbs of sweetener
- 2 ts of cinnamon
- 150ml low fat milk (0,3% fat)
- some vanilla
- Wash and peel the apples. Then cut the apples into little pieces (half of the apple cut into slices).
- Separate the eggwhite from the egg yolk. Whip the egg white into peaks.
- Mix the other ingredients together (If you like you can purée it – I did). ! Don’t put the apple slices into the mixture, just the apple pieces.
- Then fold the beaten egg white in the mixture and after everything is stired you can put it into a baking tin.
- Top the mixture with apple slices.
- Put it into the oven for about 60-70 minutes. The oven has to have 160° C [320° F].
-> I topped the cake after it was refreshed with a little portion of icing sugar.
Hope you’ll enjoy it and hope I wrote everything clearly. If not, don’t be afraid to ask me. 🙂
PS: This recipe is suited for simplyfilling days